(For Dinner Cruise Available Only Friday and Saturday for Now) Embark on day trips and evening cruises with a difference. Tour ancient sites while enjoying a little joie de vivre. Laidback beats, gourmet canapés and plush daybeds for optimum comfort. Mingle as we meander down the river.
Get on-board the Monsoon and live it up on one of the coolest cats on the river. Our 40-metre shuttle boat offers a premium way to experience the spectacle of the Pak Ou Caves, Kuang Si Waterfalls and the splendour of Luang Prabang’s gilded temples. Sample fusion bites and sip top-notch wine along the way. Chill. Make friends. There’s enough blue in the sky to go around.
- Premium day boat
- Capacity: 25 guests
- High ceiling, large picture windows
- Length: 40 metres
- Gourmet cuisine
- Breadth: 4.2 metres
- Attentive staff Crew Members: 5
Combining the majestic beauty of the mighty Mekong River with a sumptuous evening meal, this memorable dinner cruise offers an intimate journey at the most romantic time of day. Sip a delicious mocktail as you watch the sun sink slowly behind lush mountains. Savour a leisurely gourmet dinner as dusk settles on Luang Prabang’s mysterious jungle all around you. Glimpse exotic nature and wildlife along the banks. Enjoy an unforgettable culinary experience as you cruise one of Asia’s most magnificent waterways. Enjoy this experience as a scenic escape after exploring the Old Town of Luang Prabang, or as a romantic celebration.
- Witness a magical sunset on the Mekong River
- Take a break from the crowds on land
- A gourmet meal and cocktail are included
- Get an entirely new perspective of Luang Prabang
- Free Flow Wine/Beers/Beverages
- 3 Course Dinner
- Welcome mocktail
- Cold towel
- Transfers from the Mekong Kingdoms sales office at the AVANI+ to the pier (guest are requested to be at the pick up point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled boat departure)
Comfortable clothes and shoes
Thing You Should Bring
Thing You Should Know
- Deposit paid or remaining deposit paid will be carried over to future departure date. If guests cannot confirm future departure date at the time of amendment, booking will be converted to an open-dated ticket valid for travel within the next 12 months.
- If any of the guests have special dietary requirements, please let us know well in advance. We will do our best to comply with any special dietary requirements, although we are unable to accommodate strict religious requirements.
- We recommend that you take out adequate insurance in advance of travel.
- We will not delay departures or otherwise make provision for late boarding. If guests miss the boat, the booking will be treated as cancelled without notice and cancellation charges will apply.
- Guests are only allowed to smoke at the bow or front of the boat.
- 0-2 years old: Free
- 3-7 years old: 50% discount
- 8 years old and above: same fare as adult
During low season
- 7 days or more prior to arrival: Free
- 0 to 6 days prior to arrival (including no show): 100% charge
During high season
- 14 days or more prior to arrival: Free
- 9 to 13 days prior to arrival: 50% charge
- 0 to 8 days prior to arrival (including no show): 100% charge
Term and Condition
- We will not be liable or we will not pay compensation if our departures are affected by any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. These events can include, but are not limited to, war, threat of war, civil strife, terrorist activity and its consequences or the threat of such activity, riot, the act of any government or other national or local authority including port or river authorities, industrial dispute, lock closure, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, chemical or biological disaster, adverse weather, sea, air, ice and river conditions and all similar events outside of our control.
- If guests have any medical condition or disability which may affect their trip, please provide us with full details before we confirm the booking so that we can try to advise you as to the suitability of the chosen arrangements. Acting reasonably, if we are unable to appropriately accommodate the needs of the guests concerned, we will not confirm the booking or if you did not give us full details at the time of booking, we will cancel it and impose applicable cancellation charges when we become aware of these details.
The following are considered major changes prior to departure:
- Change of departure date or destination
- Change of either confirmed departure time or confirmed arrival time by more than 4 hours
- The applicable boat or a suitable alternative boat not being available
- Cancellation of the entire booking
If a major change has to be made prior to the departure, we will make every reasonable effort to inform you. If this happens, guests may:
- Accept any changes we offer
- Choose to undertake the same trip on an alternative date
- Cancel the booking and receive a full refund
Our offer of any of the above shall constitute your sole remedy against us in respect of a major change before departure.
- Interested in hiring a private boat for Dinner Cruise? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!