We will travel 20 minutes north of Vang Vieng. After crossing the Nam Song, we will drive to Tham Nam (the water cave). You can swim in the clear & cool water and tube inside the cave. Head lamps will be provided so that you can see the beautiful cave as you float through the tunnels up to 500m.
Then we will go to Hoi Cave which is the longest cave in Vang Vieng.
Once we finished caving, we will head over to the Blue Lagoon 4. You can swim, jump and zipline into the cool and fresh water. Afterwards, we will serve you a BBQ lunch. We will walk back to the Elephant Cave where we will start kayaking back to Vang Vieng. This tour will end around 4pm.
- Zipline over the green forest of Vang Vieng and the stream underneath
- Experience tubing through Tham Nam cave and marvel at the numerous stalactites inside the cave
- Make a stop at Tham Xang Cave, famous for its highly-revered elephant head made of stalagmite
- Relaxing swim in the cool waters of the Blue Lagoon 4
- The entrance to Tham Hoi is guarded by a large Buddha figure; reportedly the cave continues about 3km into the limestone and an underground lake. It’s reached via a signed path from Tham Sang that takes you 1km northwest through rice fields
- Kayak along the Nam Song River and admire the beautiful karst rock formations
- Dry bag
- English speaking guide
- Clothes you don't mind getting wet
- Covered shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Dry clothes
- Insect repellent